We have the widest range of exercise mats, gym mats and other aerobic mats that will suit your unique needs. Buy the exercise mats direct from the manufacturer and cut out the middleman. We are the manufacturers and we control the quality of our mats. We also keep in stock Eva foam mats also known as foam gym mats that will assist in safe landing when in use.
All our gym mats are non-slip that provides for sturdier and more comfortable effective workout. They are high quality and ultra-durable that are good for both shock and sound absorption.
Are you actively looking for a resilient cost-effective gym matting, Consider our hard-wearing ecofriendly rubber gym mats suitable for a multiple flooring solution.
Advantages of our gym mats
- Easy to install
- Perfect for home and fitness Centres
- Made from 100% recycled material therefore its very eco-friendly
- Our gym mats are odorless
- No lead time required as we are manufacturers
- Money back guarantee within 30 days
Black Interlocking floor tiles
The most popular range of our interlocking tiles/ gym mats are quite durable and have shallow cavities and can withstand high pressure and abrasion values. The gym mats have studded to surface and a web at the bottom to increase anti-slipping
Most people might think that this tile is made of rubber but in fact it is made from flexible, durable PVC. Most of these types of pvc plastic as rubber has a bad odor that makes the rubber tiles unusable for most applications.
100 percent PVC interlocking tiles are extra thick and flexible and this makes them the perfect solution for gym floors and sports center floors. Our Interlocking gym mats are ideal for recreational, sports and health and fitness centers and gyms.
Single Product outlook
Gym Mat Specification
Description of the product
- Eco friendly 100% recycled rubber
- 100% recycled
- Eco friendly
- Environmentally Friendly
- Shock absorbing
- Sound absorbing
- Simple installation
Applications Suitable for:
- Commercial fitness Centre
- Large gym Centres
- Workout flooring
- Training flooring
- Gym floors
- Activity Centres
- Home Gyms
- Garage gyms
- Sports flooring
- Athletic floors
To increase the gym mats lifespan below are a few recommendations that you may consider
- Glue the gym mats down will increase the product lifespan but might not be reusable when you want to relocate the gym or fitness Centre again.
- Cleaning and maintenance users are advised to use the recommended cleaning products such as our Pvcocity cleaner, Pvcocity sealer and Pvcocity polisher.
- It is advised to install from wall to wall leaving a 1.5mm gap for expansions in case it becomes water